Player Portal Instructions
QCSA West Zone has implemented a player portal system to help players and zone officials with managing all activities and communications between members (similar to MyClubMate operated by QCSA).
To register for the first time:
On the homepage of QCSA West Zone (https://qcsawestzone.org.au), in the main menu select 'Players' then 'Player Portal'.
You will be taken to the 'Login' page. If this is your first time, select 'Register' at the bottom of the page. You will be taken to the 'Register' page.
- Please following the guide below to register as you won't be able to edit your details without permission once you have completed your registration.
- Each player must have their own login. The system currently only allows one unique player per email address. Families with more than one player will need to use a different email address for each player.
- Team managers, coaches and zone officials will have their login details sent to them directly. This login is to be used for players who are children of team managers, coaches and zone officials (unless separate Player Portal accounts are requested).
To complete your registration:
On the 'Register' page, enter your details as follows:
Create an account
Username: firstname_surname (
Email Address: as per your usual email address
* Current zone officials may have a Username in the following format example: "asmith" for Andrew Smith. Continue to use this username.
West Zone member information
Enter your First Name, Surname, Mobile number and Email address (again). Select the team you are currently registered with from the drop down menu.
If you know your QCSA ID, please enter it here. Otherwise, please leave it blank.
By registering, you agree to the Terms of Service. Please read these before completing your registration.
You will be sent a welcome email. Once your registration is approved, you will be able to log into you own account.
Using the Player Portal:
Your player portal account is where you manage all of your QCSA West Zone activities, including:
- Competitions: See details of current and upcoming competitions
- Conversations: Communicate with your team members, manager and coach (individually and as a team)
- Invoices: See your outstanding and paid invoices. Pay your invoices using Pay Pal or Electronic Funds Transfer
- Files: Download and upload forms and documents (e.g. registration forms)
- Pages: Access private pages setup for you by QCSA West Zone, or your team manager and coaches
- Account: View your information and let us know if it needs updating.
Below are screenshots taken within the Player Portal to give you an idea of its functions: